Akhuwat Bank Personal Loan Scheme, Ahuwat has an established track history of working to decrease poverty and empower socially and economically marginalized families with the use of interest-free microfinance and by leveraging the entrepreneurial potential of its customers in capacity-building along with social leadership.
HBL has become the only Bank in Pakistan to enter into this partnership with Ahuwat with an even larger customer base and a network that can reach out to people throughout the nation. This initiative will enhance the living conditions of millions in Pakistan and is in line with the government of Pakistan’s (GOP) plan to provide affordable housing for the most disadvantaged groups of society through NADA, the Pakistan Naya Housing and Development Authority (NADA).
NADA is a premier organization created in NADA, a unique body created by the Government of the Republic, and is the biggest publicly-funded housing program ever implemented. In announcing this alliance, Muhammad Aurangzeb, President, and CEO of HBL stated: “This agreement will help to advance the Bank’s financial inclusion strategy by assisting with financing cost-effective and durable housing units for unserved areas of the country.
About Akhuwat HBL Personal Loan Scheme of Bank
Akhuwat Foundation Launched in 2001, hundreds of low-income families have received Ahuwat’s interest-free microfinance loans. As Akhuwat flagship program, Akhuwat Islamic Microfinance (AIM) and Akhuwat HBL Personal Loan Scheme.
Akhuwat Foundation provides interest-free loans for the needy to help them find sustainable ways out poverty. With more than 800 branches spread across over 400 towns all over Pakistan, Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme is the largest microfinance program that is interest-free and ad-hoc around the globe.
Akhuwat Foundation was established under “Section 42″ of the Companies Ordinance 1984” to offer interest-free microfinance to people with low incomes and the poorest in society to increase their living standards. AIM is a charity that aims to alleviate the burden of poverty through an environment of social solidarity founded on brotherhood and justice.
He works to establish centers in places of worship, encourages the spirit of volunteering, and tries to transform his borrowers into agents for change. So far, Akhuwat has disbursed over 5.4 million interest-free loans worth PKR 180 billion, which has helped millions of families in Pakistan.
The confidence and trust that poor communities feel towards the program are apparent in Ahuwat’s loan repayment rate, which is 99.9 percent. The loan applications and disbursement processes are designed to make it easier for low-income borrowers. They are simple to comprehend, available immediately, and easily accessible with the least amount of documents.
The ah wat-specific microfinance program (Akhuwat Bank’s Loan Scheme) has received many awards throughout Pakistan and abroad. Its unique approach to combating poverty has been studied and studied at universities across the globe. The federal and provincial governments support Ahuwat Islamic Microfinance.
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Azad Kashmir
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme Categories
- The loan is for a family business
- Loan for agricultural use
- Liberation Loan
- Home loan
- Education loan
- Health loan
- Wedding loan
- A loan for emergency
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme Family Business
You can also obtain an uninterest-free loan to establish a brand-new business or to expand or stabilize the existing one.
- Amounts of loans ranging from 10 thousand to 50 thousand
- Mature Between 10 and 36 months
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan scheme for agricultural loans
- Agri-related loans
- Small farmers can be eligible to receive these loans.
- The owner of private property and leases can get a loan without interest.
- They can be used to cover the cost of various items and expenses
- Amount of loan from 10 thousand up to fifty thousand.
- Age: 4 to 8 months
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme For Liberation Loan
- Anyone who has taken a loan from a financial institution or financial institution and has received interest may be eligible for this program.
- The purpose of this loan is to get the borrower out of the system of interest rates and make it easier to complete the process.
- The loan amount varies between 10,000 and lacks.
- Mature The age range is between 10 and 36 months.
HBL Home Loan Scheme Akhuwat The Personal Loan Scheme from HBL
- Home loans are a way of providing financing for prospective home buyers.
- Repair of homes, buildings rooms, roofs, rooms, and walls
- Only families with low incomes are qualified to receive this loan.
- The maximum amount that can be borrowed for this venture is five marlas.
- The amount of the loan ranges between 30 and 1 lakh.
- The age of maturity can be up to 36 months
HBL Personal Loan Scheme for Education
- Education loans allow students to take advantage of interest-free loans that allow them to pay for their education expenses.
- Working-class or low-income students whose parents cannot pay tuition fees qualify for the loan.
- Students from Matric to Masters levels are qualified for these credits.
- The loan amount ranges between 10k and 50k.
- The repayment time for loans ranges between 10 and 24 months.
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan for Health Loan
Someone with a serious illness that cannot be treated is given this medicine to manage the condition.
- Ahuwat Foundation Mortgage Loan The forms range between 10,000 and the 50,000 mark.
- The loan repayment process is completed between 10 and 24 months.
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Marriage | Akhuwat HBL Personal Loan Scheme
- This credit aims to aid poor individuals in getting married to their daughters or sisters.
- Furniture and jewelry are purchased with marriage loans.
- The range of numbers is between 10,000 and 50,000.
- The age range is between 10 and 24 months.
Akhuwat Emergency Loan
This kind of loan is offered to those who require financial aid in the event of an emergency. An uninterest-free loan is offered to the person who requires it in a short time and with preferred conditions.
- The amounts range from 10-to-50 thousand.
- Mature 10 to 24 months
How to Apply for Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme
Akhuwat HBL Bank Personal Loan Scheme The loan process starts when you submit your application. Application fees may differ between schemes. The Akhuwat Foundation branch manager will verify all the application details after evaluating them against the eligibility requirements. Therefore, the loans will be provided as part of social security. The following steps are to be followed when applying for.
The applicant should visit the closest AIM branch with their pertinent documentation (mentioned in the following paragraphs) to request the loan.
The unit manager will talk with the applicant to determine whether the applicant complies with the scheme’s eligibility criteria.
Candidates who are interested in applying for a loan in the prescribed format. An Akhuwat Foundation official will only complete an application for the Akhuwat HBL personal application. Form.
The unit manager will go through the documents, after which the applications will be approved when the documents are completed.
- Personal obligation
- Two guaranteeing parties
- Postdated cheques
- Additional security in rare situations.